Last updated: March 26, 2015
1. Post your own images.
2. Keep your clothes on.
3. Be respectful.
4. Don’t spam.
5. HAVE FUN!
What to do
1. Do share images that you’ve taken or own the rights to.
2. Do share images that are safe for people of all ages. Remember that our community is a diverse one, and that your posts are visible to people as young as 13 years old. In other words, please do not post nudity or mature content of any kind.
3. Do treat others as you would like to be treated. People from around the world with different backgrounds may share content on Popslate. Not everyone will agree with what you think or believe. We ask that everyone be polite and respectful in interactions with other members.
4. Do have meaningful & genuine interactions. Self-promotion or commercial solicitation of any kind, in any form, is rarely well-received. Please be sincere with your exchanges on Popslate.
5. Do have fun! Popslate is a great way to showcase the images you love to others, and to discover images that other people love, too.
What not to do
It is important to note that overstepping the boundaries outlined below may result in a disabled account, or discontinued access to Popslate, without warning.
Don’t share images that aren’t yours. Accounts that solely consist of only this type of content may be disabled at any time.
Don’t share images that show nudity or mature content. If you wouldn’t show the images you are thinking about uploading to a child, or your boss, or your parents, you probably shouldn’t share it on Popslate. The same rule applies to your profile photo. Accounts found sharing nudity or mature content will be disabled and your access to Popslate may be discontinued.
Don’t share images of illegal content. If you are reported for sharing prohibited or illegal content, including images of extreme violence or gore, your account may be disabled and we will take appropriate action, which may include reporting you to the authorities. Additionally, it is neither possible nor permitted to complete transactions involving regulated goods on our platform. If your images are promoting the sale of regulated goods or services, including firearms, alcohol, tobacco, prescription drugs, or adult products, we expect you to make sure you’re following the law and to encourage others to do the same.
Don’t spam. This guideline includes repetitive comments, as well as service manipulation in order to self-promote, and extends to commercial spam comments, such as discount codes or URLs to websites. We ask that you keep your interactions on Popslate meaningful and genuine.
Don’t be rude. Popslate is a friendly place where everyone should feel safe and comfortable. It is not an appropriate place to abuse, attack, harass, or impersonate others. If we receive valid complaints about your conduct, we’ll send a warning or disable your account.
Don’t promote or glorify self-harm. Any account found encouraging users to embrace anorexia, bulimia, or other eating disorders; or to cut, harm themselves, or commit suicide will result in a disabled account without warning.
Additional things to remember
Popslate is a diverse community, and it is likely that you will come across things that offend you. If you are offended by an image that may not violate any of the above guidelines, we’d suggest you navigate away from the account. If you are unsure about the content, you can report it by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find that one of your posts has been uploaded to another person’s profile, please contact the Copyright Agent at email@example.com.
If you believe you will have trouble following these guidelines, we’d suggest finding an alternative image sharing service, as Popslate may not be the best place for you. We value these guidelines, and believe that they will help keep Popslate a safe & fun place for everyone.